Bolt-Driver (Bolt-Action Driver)
The Bolt-Driver is a compact, full bolt-action driver. Only 3" long retracted and 3.66" long when in extended driver mode. Features a knurled finish for grip and tactile feel. Bit is magnetically retained. Lightweight and compact for easy carry. Front pocket carry friendly! Push pressure "J" lock.
Ships ready to work with a #2 Phillips bit! Readily accepts any 1" long bit, Torx, Slot, Hex and more!
Bolt Driver includes a bolt (the thumb screw piece) in the material of your choice (Aluminum, Brass or Copper) and a #2 Phillips bit.
Made in and ships from Minneapolis, MN USA.
- Barrel Diameter - .5” (12.7mm)
- Weight: Less than 1.0 ounce
- Length - 3” (76mm) retracted, 3.66" (17mm) extended
- Knurled barrel machined from 6061-T6
- Bolt metal options: Aluminum, Copper or Brass
- Video: https://bit.ly/3JNvOmx