Rhino -The Classic Marker Just Got Better!
Rhino (formerly TM2) turns the iconic and classic Sharpie™ Fine Point Marker into a rough duty, metal cased, easy to hold and carry marker with a postable cap! Strong stainless steel clip. Rhino is perfect for rough field use! Rhino's diameter is 5/8" X about 5.7" long capped.
Available in Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Titanium (very limited) and "Shipwreck" patinated Brass (very, very limited).
Made in U.S.A. Ships from Minneapolis, MN. Lifetime metal component warranty.
Rhino uses a twist-cap with durable O-Rings to keep moisture and dirt out!
- Ships pre-loaded with a classic Sharpie Black Fine Point Permanent Marker.
- Rhino features a postable cap so you can store the cap on back of pen when writing.
- Rhino features a heavy duty stainless steel clip that will accommodate a carabiner or any pocket or bag carry.
- Rhino's cap and barrel have knurled surfaces for easy grip and writing.
- The clip is secured to the cap with a Stainless Steel screw.
- Length (capped): 5.7" (146 mm)
Diameter: .62" (15 mm)
- Aluminum/Black: ~1.6 oz.
- Brass: ~4.2 oz.
- Copper: ~4.2 oz
- Titanium: ~1.9 oz.