TM2 Sharpie Case - (PRE-ORDER) The Classic Sharpie Marker Just Got Better!
NEW LOW PROFILE STAINLESS STEEL CLIP!
The TM2 turns the iconic and classic Sharpie™ Fine Point Marker into a tough, metal cased, easy to hold, easy to carry, precision writing instrument with a postable cap! Perfect for rough, field use! The TM2 diameter is 5/8" X about 5.7" long capped, which is perfect larger hands or for those who need to write with a gloved hand. Available in Aluminum, Copper, Brass and Titanium.
Limited to only 10 Titanium versions
(0 available as of 8/5/2021)
PRE-ORDER for August Shipping
Made in U.S.A. Ships from Minneapolis, MN.
- TM2 uses a twist-cap with durable O-Rings to keep the ink from drying out and to keep moisture and dirt out!
- Ships with a black ink color standard Sharpie™.
- TM2 features a postable cap so you can store the cap on back of pen when writing.
- TM2 features a generous clip that will accommodate a carabiner or any pocket or bag carry.
- TM2 cap and barrel have knurled surfaces for easy grip and writing.
- The clip is secured to the cap with a Stainless Steel screw.
- Length (capped): 5.7" (146 mm)
Diameter: .62" (15 mm)
- Aluminum/Black: ~1.6 oz.
- Brass: ~4.2 oz.
- Copper: ~4.2 oz
- Titanium: ~1.9 oz.