Spike Bar - Pocket Carry Spike
A great tool with tons of uses, including opening stubborn packages, marking wood or metal, punching holes, chipping ice or even use it as a plumb-bob! When you need the 'Spike + Bar' simply reverse and screw the Spike, into the handle.
Made in and ships from Minneapolis, MN. Lifetime warranty.
- Open stubborn packages (I'm still looking at you, bag of beef-jerky).
- Use as a Plumb-Bob.
- Pry paint can lids.
- Pry open sticky drawers.
- Punch holes into materials including leather and sheet metal.
- No can opener? Use the Spike + Bar.
- Loosen stubborn knots.
- Press those small "reset" buttons.
- Break hard ground and ice while on a camping trip.
- Pry staples.
- Use it as an awl to mark metal and wood for construction projects.
- For commuters and bikers, it makes a great tool for adjusting air tire valve stem pressure.
- ...and more!
- Titanium sharp spike
- 6061 case OR Copper case
- Ships with Keyring
- 5/8" diameter, 2.7" long when stored and 3.25" in the 'Spike' configuration
- Weighs less than 2 oz.
- Made in Minneapolis, MN