MagBolt Pen - No Spring, Uses Repelling Magnets
The MagBolt (Patent Pending) is a unique Bolt-Action pen that uses the smooth repelling force of two magnets along the axial direction of the bolt action. This eliminates the need for a spring that is typically found in retractable writing instruments. Machined from a solid metal bar.
The 'MagBolt' ships ready to write and includes a Hex Key Allen Wrench for refill adjustment and a Schmidt 9000 M ink refill! The MagBolt pen features an aluminum barrel with Copper, Brass or Aluminum accent options.
Made in and ships from Minneapolis, MN.
- Ships with Schmidt 9000 M ink refill
- Ships with Hex Key Allen Wrench for refill adjustment
- Length Extended: 5.63"
- Length Retracted: 5.83"
- Barrel Diameter: .496"
- Weight Aluminum Accent: 1.3 oz.
- Weight Brass Accent: 1.6 oz.
- Weight Copper Accent: 1.8 oz.